We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Ambrosia Wedding´s website, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Ambrosia Wedding strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers’, consumers’ and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
Ambrosia Wedding collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number and is always requested with a double opt-in.
This information is collected if you request information from us, download freebies or participate in a contest or challenge, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
These types of cookies are used on Ambrosia Wedding to offer the best service to its users:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for the running the services the user expect to get. Without these cookies, the user will notice that contents and services would not function.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to monitor the performance of the user and to analyse patterns of users’ behavior
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are needed to manage advertising campaigns by following different guidelines, such as the numbers of times an advertisement is seen.
- Behavioral cookies: these cookies manage advertising campaigns following the specific user’s profile.
Users can choose at any time which cookies they want to activate on the website by:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Taking either of these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms